Can a person lose memory after fainting? Is dizziness, depression and etc a symptom of amnesia?

my gf and i had a argument on the phone and later i think she fainted after that i tried to call her but wont pick up and later she calls me and we talk but she dont remember anything she is 16 year old but she thinks she is 12 and its 2008 and has no memory of how we met and everything...this is very serious i have been telling her to snap out of it if she is faking but i dont think she is faking.. did something happen to her she got very very depressed last night and this dementia? she says she thinks she is still in the dream..!!!! i am going crazy right now. Do you know cases similar to this and if you know please tell me about what to do? I think she need to go to psychiatrist . Additional Details she says she feels dizzy and she complains having headache when i try to make her remember herself. she didn t even know her own name last night i had to tell her!!!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012