Can a obese female having poly-cystic ovary and thyroid get pregnant ?

hi i am 28 year old my height is 5 1 and weight 64 kg my thyroid is 5.43 and have polycystic ovary i am trying to get pregnant doctor give me medicine(chromiNAC-A,Felonine,thyronorm 25mcg) for my thyroid and ovary periods came on 28 June last month(5 day period) but today(17 July) feeling like periods,its not like my normal periods,its very little spots,like clots are releasing. what should i do ?is it very serious?can i do skipping for weight loss .what is positive % of my pregnancy.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jul 2011