Can a doctor tell if I am pregnant by looking at the uterus ?

yes i had sex the 17th and there was a hole in the condom. which couple docs on here told me there a high rick ima be prego. but thursday(the 24th) i have apointment with my doc where they check you down there and if ur prego .. well thursday by her looking can she tell if im pregnant?need to know please..
Asked On : Sun, 20 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcaremagic Forum
No she cannot make out if ur pregnant or not. Only after u miss ur period, then you do the urine pregnancy test to confirm.
Please mention ur last menses date, as pregnancy can occur only if you had sex in the fertile/unsafe days.