Thanks for your query.
I have read your query & I understand your concerns.
1) You have low live sperm count
in your report. It is called oligospermia
. This is a condition where there are no sperms in the semen.
2) You have to do following blood tests : FSH, LH, TESTESTERONE, PROLACTIN
AND TSH. These hormonal evaluations give me an idea about the reason for not producing sperms.
3) Please get "doppler Ultrasound" of scrotum which helps in knowing size and volume of testis as well as varicocele
( dilated Venous collection around testis).
4) If possible please get your testis examined by an infertility
specialist to check size and any defects.
5) Any treatment to improve the sperm counts can only be suggested after checking above parameters I told.
please get back to me with reports.
I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have.
IVF & Infertility Specialist.