Can a doctor suggest treatment on the analysis of semen report ?

What is the Treatment in the analysis of following report semen analysis report Quantity: 2.0ml color: Greyish White Transperancy: Opaque Viscosity: Viscous pH: 7.5 Fructose: Positive Sperm Count: 33 Mill/Ml Live Count: 08 Mill/Ml Sperm Per Ejaculation: 66 Mil Percentage Motile Sperm: 25% Rapid Linear Progression: 00% Slow/non Line Progression: 30% non Progressive: 70% normal form: 30% Small Oval: 25% Tapering: 15% Amorphous: 30% WBC S: 01 RBC S: 00
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012