Can a 40 year old increase his height with Dr. Ayurveda and step up herbal growth formula ?

I am 40 years old, my height is 5.2 and i want to increase my height, after seeing advertisement of Dr. ayurveda and stepup herbal body growth formula, i would like to buy but before that i want make sure that it is true at this age i can increase my height, pls. advice
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi welcome to hcm.see its too late to do anything to increase your height.because after 18yr bone ossification complete and after that there are negligible chance to increase height.so i personally advice you don't use such a product on seeing advertisement.
thanks
dr.dhara
dhara.shah84@yahoo.in

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ashutosh Thigale's  Response
No-never.Don't try this formula.After 25 years,the bones completly matures,after that it nourishes shukra dhatu according to ayurveda.

2 users find this helpful

Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Gautham Shanbhogue's  Response
Hello Sir,
Kindly do not get fooled by all those advertisements and the fake promises they make!
An individual's height depends upon a lot of factors including hereditary factors and there is no way you can alter it - atleast never after 40 years of age!
I suggest you to stop worrying about your height and make sure you exercise regularly, eat the right food and stay healthy!

Regards!
General & Family Physician Dr. Aparna Kohli's  Response
Thanks for writing in.
There is no scientifically proven way of increasing height after puberty has been attained. I would suggest that you refrain from using any drugs which claim to do the same. They can have dangerous effects on your body.
Hope this helps
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
Dear
welcome to Healthcaremagic
It is to inform there is no separate description in Ayurveda for increasement in height. At growing age calcium supplement may help increasing bone growth. At the age of 21-13 in male the fusion of growth centre cannot attain further height growth. What ever you get advertisement for height growth after this growing age is fake and unscientific. if you were at growing age yoga, exercise, calcium supplement could help you. But it is impossible now..

info@rammani.com.n

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.