Can TPO antibodies cause miscarriage for female suffering from hypothyroidism ?

I am 26/f with hypothyroidsm and I take 127 mcg of levothyroxine daily. I had 2 miscarriages before. I had a blood test for TPO antibodies and the test was positive which means that I have antibodies. My doctor says that there is no treatment for antibodies and taking the levothyroxine is sufficient. The doctor also said that antibodies is not the cause for miscarriage, but he is not sure. Can anyone let me know if presence of TPO antibodies will cause miscarriage?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Nov 2011