Can Lovenox cause abnormal glucose levels? History of DVT and PE

can lovenox give me abnormal glucose levels? I have never had elevated glucose and obese. My A1c was 5.5 as of September 19, Im not thirsty or urinating alot. I do not feel out of it although I get dizzy from getting up too fast at times. Im 36 yo female that suffered a DVT and PE last oct 2011 and have been on Lovenox since Nov 2011. My Hemotologist has ordered me to remain on it for an additional 6 months. If this is the issue Im going to get a 2nd opinion.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012