Can I undergo fertility treatment while using heparin due to protein S deficiency?

I would like to know if I would be able to use or under go a fertility treatent using drugs while using heparin due to Protein S Deficiency and repeat Pulmonary Ebolism having had three prior C-Sections. Have been having irregular periods of 2-3 times a years since y last C-section delivery in 2006. Have not gotten pregnant since and have been wanting to have my final child (a girl) for the past 4 years with no success.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013