Can I take treatment for hair greying as I'm a thyroid patient on medication ?

I am 27yrs old and also suffer from Thyroid problem for which I am already taking medication and get my blood etst done for d same every 3months My problem is that i have noticed some grey hair though it isonly in initial stages My family history also shows that both my parents started having grey hair only after 40yrs of age should i take some medication for curing grey hair AGE: 27YRS, Question for: curing grey hair Other Problems: Scoliosis , Thyroid. at present taking medication for it (62.5mg).
Asked On : Fri, 18 Mar 2011