Can I take Verorab for third dose of rabies pre-exposure vaccination instead of Immovax?

Hi, I m currently taking the rabies pre-exposure jabs because I m travelling around Asia for a few months. My first dose was a drug called Rabies Immovax and my second dose of the same same drug is due in a week. However, I m thinking about moving my departure date a week earlier in which case I ll have to get the third and final jab in a private clinic in Vietnam. Unfortunately, they do not stock Rabies Immovax but another drug called Verorab. Would it be ok to mix the two and will it still give the desired immunization? Many thanks
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012