Can I take Evion for chest problem ?

i have a chest problem and doctor give me Evion is it ok???
Asked On : Wed, 6 Apr 2011
welcome to HealthcareMagic
Please let us know what problem you have in chest? without that it will be difficult to comment.As far as Evion is concerned it is a perparation of vitamin E .It is a vitamin which acts as a antioxidant to fight free radicals in our body that are caused by smoking ;pollution.Evion is used as a antioxidant in smokers;in muscle cramps;skin problems;etc it is very helpful so you can continue as advised.
sir i have a small breast and want to enhance that i am 25 years old. doctor advice me Evion ?? would I use it or not???