Can I safely take nitrous oxide ?

Hi,I am having teeth pulled tomorrow and have bronchitis,can I safely take nitrous oxide ?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Feb 2010
Dentist 's  Response
ill advise u take ur normal medications that u take for bronchitis and get the procedire done under local anesthesia without nitrous oxide ,,,,r u using any inhalers cause u might as well carry them with u if the need comes up in case of an emergency
mail me at

Anonymous's Response

Hmm I really donno Seaman. I think you can ask it to the physician and I do hope that your dentist as well shall have some info about it. So if it is dangerous I am sure the dentist wont use it and will ask for a fitness before doing so.