Can I have an normal delivery after having an MTP ?

can i give birth a normal child as bcoz i went for mtp 3 months ago due to cystic hygroma was presented.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Jun 2011
yes,you can give birth to normal baby as chances of recurrence of cystic hygroma are quite low

Hope I have answered your question well to your satisfaction. Wish you speedy complete recovery at the earliest.
General Surgeon Dr. Swapnendu Sekhar Ghosh's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you should go for genetic counselling along with your husband and get the opinion
know in details
there may be no problem having a normal child
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic
Good Day
Cystic hygroma is considered a marker for Turner syndrome of the baby. You don't have increased risk of this happening again but you need to seek Genetic counselling before getting pregnant again to understand how much risk you have of the same problem anyway. Relax. Recurrence rate is less. Speak to your Gynaecologist regarding Genetic counselling when you are preparing for your next pregnancy.