Can I get sexually transmitted diseases from touching semen? Have throat pain

I am freaking out here! I m a huge germ freak and all my friends know it. I went over to my friends house and he asked me to stick my hand in this cup of liquid. Stupidly I did it and I felt a ball of something, kind of like wet dough. I asked him what it was and he told me it was his semen! Apparently he beat off into a cup, added some sugar, evaporated milk, and I think some water and then microwaved it for a few seconds to make it all mushed together! I wash my hands a lot so they are dry and have little cracks on them that sometimes bleed . I stuck my hand in the same liquid that his microwaved semen was apparently in! Naturally I was disgusted and pissed off at him. I want to know if there is any chance of me getting any diseases (Especially HIV/ AIDS ) from the prank he pulled on me. To my knowledge my friend is not incredibly sexually active. Hes had a foursome once and oral sex with a woman at least one other time but it has been a while since hes been sexually active. Its been about a day since this incident and now my throat hurts. I m not sure if that s just coincidence or paranoia or what. Is it possible to feel symptoms of HIV as soon as 12 hours after infection?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013