Can I get pregnant from sperm on underwear?

Me and my boyfriend were fooling around and he had nothing on but i had underwear and we did oral sex before i was rubbing against him and his penis head rubbed against my underwear for like a second until i pulled away and i looked at his penis head and saw a little bit of clear liquid i dont know if it was my spit or precum and my underwear was a little wet but it couldve been just from me and it was only for like 1 or 2 seconds that his penis was there is it possible that i may be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013
Mar 2013
thank you for your query.
It is highly unlikely that you could get pregnant.
particularly since you had your undergarments on.
And no penetrative vaginal intercourse occurred.
However, I would warn you to be more careful in the future.
in any case, if you miss your period by a few days, take a home pregnancy test.
Going by what you describe, the odds of pregnancy are next to nil.
take care.