Can I contract C.diff from working with infected patient? Washed hands with soap and antibacterial cleaner

Waiting to see GI for testing to confirm crohns disease . I am a home health worker and was just contacted that the pt I was just with has c diff. Should I be worried about getting this. I ve washed my hands and arms with soap and hot water,also germ x, and antibacterial wipes. Cleaned my equipment and steering wheel, everything. But still worried with my stomach just starting to feel better from the episode of possible crorhns.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012