Can I consume All 9, Folic Acid and Encal simultaneously in 17 weeks pregnancy ?

Maam, I am 17 weeks pregnant. My first pregnancy got terminated last year. My gynacologist recommended me All9 three months back; which I am continuing till date. Also, I am diagnosed with low Haemoglobin (9.9). I am also taking Folic Acid in the form of Argitas/Arnine sachets twice a day. The doctor has also recommended me Calcium in the form of Encal tablets. My question is: Can I consume All 9, Folic Acid and Encal simultaneously. Also, I was prescribed Neogest 300 to be inserted in my Vagina . Since I am in the 17th week, should I stop its usage? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012