Can I concieve if I have a chocolate cyst in my left ovary and fibroids in my uterus ?

I m 31yrs, It has been 3 yrs since we got married. I conceived twice but in my first conception I had bleeding in 5 week then I had D&C in 12th week as my child had no heart beat.In the next conception again I had bleeding and it aborted naturally in 2nd month.After this I didnt conceive for a year inspite of several follicular studies and natural contact. This year 2011,I had laparoscopy in the month of april it was found that I had chocolate cyst of 3*.3cm in my left ovary and a fibroid 1*2cm in uterus.Right and left tube are normal and the spill is mild positive on both sides.In the month of May I had IUI but I didn t conceive. This month(June-2011) on my 4th day of periods I had Lupride depot injection. Inspite of many problems, Are there possibilities for me to conceive, please do clear me. My husband has 30 million sperm count and 65% mobility.
Asked On : Fri, 17 Jun 2011