Can I conceive with 20mm multiple follicles in right ovary and endometric thickness of 7.5mm ?

hi i am 30 years of age i am going through a follicular study, 3rd day of my ultrasound shows 20mm multiple follicles in right ovary and 10 mm one follicle with one endometriic cyst of 4.3*3.4cms with echos in my left ovary ,and endometrium thickness of 7.5mm is everything fine?we are having sex every alternate days as we are planning for a baby is it advisable.we are not going for iui nor ivf we want it to be normally and naturally is possible
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011