Can I become pregnant If I sex during cycle ?

Doctor plz tell me can i become pregnant if i had sex on 18th day of my cycle
Doctor plz tell me can i become pregnant if i had sex on 18th day of my cycle?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Feb 2011
Homeopath 's  Response
getting pregnant depends when you had your ovulation,which in turn depends upon how many days cycle you have ,upto 2-4 days of ovulation there are chances of getting pregnant,so monitor your ovulation to be very sure.
  Anonymous's Response
Thank you for your reply, but I would like to tell you that my monthly cycle is for about 30 days, I had my last period on 24 Jan and unprotected sex on 12th Feb. My periods are regular.Any chances of getting pregnant?
Homeopath Dr. Anil Kumar Sharma's  Response
It looks you will not get pregnant,to be on safer side still you can take a homoeopathic med pinus lamb 30,5 pills once a day,for 7 days.I may tell you the safe period is only one week before getting your periods.