Can Granulosa cell tumour with CD99 positive be cured by chemotherapy after tumor removal ?

IS Granulosa cell tumour with CD99 positive can be cured by Chemothereapy. Tumour had been removed from the abdomen but still not diagnosed the stage. let me know how to proceed? My Mother was diagnosed with granulosa cell tumour with cd99 positive. Tumour cells are small with oval hyperchromatic nuclei with mild nuclear pleomorphism . Doctor operated and removed it from the body. We are not sure on which stage the cancer is. let me know how to proceed with that. will chemothereapy is required for the same.?
Asked On : Thu, 13 Jan 2011