Can Epilepsy be cured by medicines or is any procedure required ?

Age-22,male Sir, i have seizure of epilepsy before three years. Doctor tell me that it is epilepsy. He suggest me to take medicine for three years. In starting i was taking cloba10 and epsolin300. After some time he suggest me to take epsolin300 only. Everything is right but due to some problems i can not meet my doctor for 8 months but my doctor think i am not careful about medicine. So he refuse to treat me more. Now only 1 month left to complete 3 years and i am taking epsolin300 regurerly. Please help me what should i do....or i just left the medicine after 1 month.....or there anyother procedure to left it by reducing its quantity......Thanks i n advance
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011