Came off sprintec birth control pills, trying to conceive. Any side effects ?

I took a weeks worth or less of the sprintec birth control realize that i didnt want to take them any more for the simple fact i am trying to conceive and produce my bundle of joy. I am wanting to know the side affects i may have and also what will my body go through or will have to go through after not taking this medicine.?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013
May 2013
As you took the contraceptive pills only for few weeks, there may not be any major change in the hormonal levels.
But better to avoid the pregnancy in the month when you took the pills.
Contraceptive pills can lead to irregularity in ovulation and menstrual cycles sometimes.
Usually these will become regularize soon by their own.
So better to wait one to two months for regularization of the cycles.
Once your cycles become regularized, track your ovulation either with kit or with follicular study.
And plan unprotected intercourse around that period.
This will increase the possibility of pregnancy.
Start taking folic acid supplementation from nowonwards.