Came off Yasmin, unprotected sex, negative pregnancy test with headache, cramps in lower abdomen around ovaries, back ache. Remedy?

I came off the pill yasmin on the 27/06/12 i had a withdrawl bleed on the 02/07/12, i had unprotected sex with my partner from the 11 to 18 of july as i thought i would be ovualting. i thought my period would be due on the 29/07/12 seen as they were 28 day cycles on the pill, its now 8 days later i have took a pregnancy test which was negative, but i have been suffering from headaches , the odd cramps in my lower abdo and around my ovaries, constant lower back ache. totally confused of where i go from here, dont want to go to my GP as he is not very good. thanks Laura
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer