Calf pain, difficulty walking. MRI shows mild diffuse bulge and facet osteoarthropathy

My wife is suffering from pain in her left leg calf since 8/9 years and feel too much difficulty in walking Since 8 years she got number of treatments but not cured. Few days back MRI was undertaken. MRI resuelt is appended below. Kindly advice what is problem in MRI and it is curable. MRI LUMBER SPINE (LIMITED STUDY ) ONLY GROSS PATHOLOGY CAN BE ASSESSED ON LIMITED SCAN Clinical History: Pain in left leg Technique: T2 weighted image were obtained in axial and sagittal plane. Findings: The lumber spine is normally aligned. Vertebral and intervertebral disc heights are well maintained. Mild disc desiccation is seen at multiple levels in lumber spine. L4/5 shows mild diffuse disc bulge and facet osteoarthropathy causing slight foraminal narrowing and thecal indentation. L1/2,L2/3 and L3/4 show mild diffuse disc bulge and facet osteoarthropathy causing no significant thecal pressure or foraminal stenosis . T12/L1 and L5/S1 show no disc bulge, thecal pressure or foraminal stenosis. Conus terminates normally at the level of L1 and distal spinal cord returns normal signal intensity. The paravertebral soft tissues are normal. IMPRESSION L4/5 show mild diffuse disc bulge and facet osteoarthropathy causing slight foraminal narrowing and thecal indentation. L1/2,L2/3 and L3/4 show mild diffuse disc bulge and facet osteoarthropathy causing no significant thecal pressure or foraminal stenosis.
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012