Knee pain, difficulty walking, more pain at night. Ultrasound for baker's cyst, blood clot, leg done, calf MRI shows edema with lipoma. Treatment?

Have behind the knee pain intensifying over the last 8 months. Have had ultra-sound for baker s cyst, blood clot, emg , aertial ultra sound of the leg, blood tests, x-rayed for arthritis , mri of the lumbar, mri of the calf muscle. Nothing has been identified although the calf mri did show some edema and possibly a non-encapuslated lipoma. Should I pursue further with a specialist in a major city hospital or teaching hospital? Am finding it increasingly painful and more difficult to walk. Pain intensifies at night in bed. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012