Calcium buildup on head after hitting head a long time ago...

Calcium buildup on head after hitting head a long time ago. What should I do? I think I have a calcium build up on my head. Just like this picture: But 1.5 times as big as that bump. Anyways I hit my head 1 year ago, and I got a bump that has not disappeared yet and it's semi-hard so I'm guessing it's bone. How can I get rid of it? The only way I can get rid of it temporarily is when I did headstands on the pool with my head. I stand in 3 feet deep water and then do a headstand and I focus my weight on the bump. It pushes the bump and the bump becomeS INVISIBLE for 1 day. But when I rest and wake up next day it goes back to its regular size and hardens again.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Aug 2010

the bump you have may be a clot which would have calcified eventually.
avoid putting weight on the bump.
the best way to resolve this would be to remove it surgically,
even cosmetically it is better.
but however i would advise you to meet a physician to rule out other causes of a swelling.
i hope i have answered your query.
take care and contact us at HCM in case of further query