Is coral calcium better than normal calcium?

Hi I have been reading on calcium and coral calcium since the new year , one night late watching tv listened to
Dr Barefort and kevin Trudeau and bought his books , I have been taking it for the last 2 weeks I can't explain it
but I feel so much better. I tried 2 yrs ago taking regular calcium they are too big and half the time couldn't swallow
them unless I broke them in half. I know calicum is good for you and after reading about coral calcium I was sold.
I am 52 yrs and wanting nothing more than to be healthier, So far I am glad that I have found it.
My health is very important to me, I can't expect anyone to look after me except me.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Hi, you have heard of coral calcium, used it , found it good. So don't think of the rest of the world.
It may not be same with everyone. so don't think of others experience. each medicine have its own individual variation with individual patients.
So continue with what you are happy. Thank you.