Calcification in right central pelvis,involuted uterine fibroid,sciatic nerve,spinal stenosis,constant pain

recently, I have diagnosed with having a 3.2 CM calcification in the right central pelvis likely related to involuted uterine fibroid . Presently, I am treated for sciatic nerve , and degenerated discs L3 and L5-SI level. Last year I was also diagnosed as having spinal stenosis . I am in constant pain most of the time. I have been going to a chiropractor for over two months and I am hardly getting any relief. My doctor advised me last year to have surgery. I am 74 years old and I am terrified of going under the knife. I am in need of good advised. Please help me decide what are my best options. I must add that I am constantly taking pain pills two to three Advil every 3 to 4 hours. Thank you for all your help Mrs M. Rose
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012