CT scan shows thyroid nodules, have acid reflux, spitting blood

Hi Doctors, I am a 47 year old women who about 4 month ago started spiting blood in my saliva in the morning when i woke up. The time has gone by and now i noticed that i spit blood during the day at random times. I will be talking to friends and i get a blood taste in my mouth and i spit into a tissue , and there it is, I have gone to the ENT about 4 times, he scopes me, and it s normal. i went to a Gastroenterologist and did a biopsy of my esophagus and Esophagus and it came back normal. He told me that there was no bleeding from any area that he checked, but i had acid reflux . I took medicine but the bleeding has not stopped. I whent to the Rheumatologist , she checked me for everything through blood work and came back perfect. I went to a Cardiologist and sent me for a CT scan of my chest, again perfect, but she did mention that they found nodules in my thyroid. I have an appointment on Monday to see if that has anything to do with it. I am frustrated and scared because i don t know the reasons why. I am pretty healthy otherwise. i don t drink, or smoke, I am 5 8 and 126 pounds. I eat healthy and exercise. I am a hair dresser for about 20 years. Please if anyone can give me any information regarding my situation, i will really appreciate it.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Jun 2012