CT scan showed abnormilities in tonsils. Histroy of tonsil surgeries, bad respiratory infection. Curable?

I had two tonsil surgeries, one when I was 10 years old and another 5 years ago, both botched especially the first one. Well, after fighting a bad respitory infection, I developed some type of grown on my tonsils. i have a lot of scar tissue and now I have to have a biopsy. I'm very nervous about it and my doctor looks very concerned. I had a ct scan and it showed some abnormalities but no mass. Can this be corrected? I can eat anything spicy and sometimes my ear hurts.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013