CT scan report of child with microcephaly shows closure of anterior and posterior fontanelles noted, craniosynostosis suggested. What is it?

I hope this email finds you in good health and spirit. My baby boy was born on 21/10/2011. When he was 9 months, he was diagnosed as Micro-cephaly Case and the head size was 42.5 and anterior fontanel almost closed. The last measurement of head size was 45 after 6 months of first diagnosis. Recently, we made a new CT scan for his brain and the result was : Sagittal and the lambdoid sutures are about 1mm in maximum depth suggestive of the narrowing of the sutures. Closure of the anterior and posterior fontanelles are also noted which early for the age of the baby. Normal morphology of the brain. Impression: Craniosynostosis .
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013