CMV antibody positive in TORCH panel test, had an abortion. Problem in fertilization?

Hello Doctor, Myself karthik , My wife got earlier abortion . When we approached the doctor, we were asked to take many tests which includes TORCH Panel test also. In the Torch Panel Test we found that the C.M.V (IGg) Ab is positive i.e ( 6.00 Iu/ml ). Does it will affect the Fertilization or any issues will happen during pregnancy . Do we need to go for treatment . Please advice Thank You Kind regards R.Karthik
Asked On : Fri, 11 May 2012