CLL, severe itching all over the body, scalp. No relief with cortisone injections, prednisone. Remedy?

I was diagnosed with CLL one year ago, not active, no treatment necessary at this time. At the beginning of this year, I started experiencing itchy red spots, which have now covered my entire body, including scalp. My oncologist does not think it s related to the CLL, but my dermatologist and allergist think it is. The eczema is not responsive to anything, including two cortisone injections, 1 week of prednisone pills, and prescription creams. I would appreciate your opinion.
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012