C-section, regular period, light bleeding

i had a baby 4 months ago by c-section and my periods have been regular until now. My period came 5 days early, but seemed regular. Then it lasted 5 days which it normally last 7 days. Now on March 22 i went to the bathroom and have very very light bleeding . I feel like my period is starting again. What is wrong with me? I am 33.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012
Hello mam, I would like to know the date of your last periods before this 22 march pink discharge and that if you are lactating your baby. Still I think this irregularity is just related to your post delivery state but to be on safer side do a urine pregnancy test which if negative there is nothing to worry. But if this irregularity persists then visit your gynecologist.