C-diff, have blood and mucus in stools, weight loss, unbearable pain under lower rib cage, constant pressure in rectum. Had taken Flagyl, Vancomycin?

I take care of a cancer patient 24/7 and she had C Diff 2 years ago I live in Va and work for the Commonwealth of Va they offer no insurance so she was treated I was not.Now she had it again I was treated 3 times with Flagyl and then Vancomycin and still have it I have lost so much weight can not eat bloody mucus stools at least 8-10 times day.I am 10 1/2 ft tall and now weight 102 pounds.Have a fever and my right side under my lower rib cage is unbearable to touch and as embarrassing to say I feel like something is pushing inside my rectum .Not sure what to think do not want to leave my patient
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012