Burping, acidity, fatigue, trouble swallowing, sternum pain. Have panic attacks. Tips?

It all started about 2 years ago. For some reason i decided to climb the ladders and jump off on to the trompoline, but when i landed, i landed with my chest on my knees. Anyways, after that i had this weird sensation like i wanted to burp. At first it wasn t that bad, i thought it would go away, but what made it worse was when i was laying flat on my chest one day and decided to stretch . That s when i felt like i had split my sternum in half or something. It was this painful feeling like i was having a stroke or something. Eversince i could not lay on my chest again without feeling discomfort. I also began to have this popping/clicking sternum problem. Like i said, this happened about 2 years ago. I could still do most things such as run and work. But recently after i had a panic attack, my symptoms began to get worse. I developed GERD like problems. I have alot of acid, more constant burping, extreme fatigue , trouble swallowing , pain that starts in my sternum and spreads to my shoulders, neck, back, ribs, and sometimes arms. I also get full really fast when eating. Oh and my anxiety problems only make it all worse. Having a panic attack while having heart burn is no fun. I can t find anything online and my doctor wasn t much help. She only gave me some antiacid capsules which have only helped with the burping. I made an appointment with this gastrologist but i am still having doubts if thats the problem. I think it could be orthopedic related. I don t know. I would gladly appreciate some tips or help. I m only 17 yet i feel like 70. Its a battle everyday just to get out of bed.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012