Burnt penis skin after applying jasmine oil. Erectile dysfunction. Help

As last Tuesday I used herbal ointment on my penis that ointment swollen my Penis With Excessive pain and Inflammation now these side effects are subsided by the use of Jasmine Oil but two problem are still persists. these Problems are first one is my penis skin looks burn , dry, wrinkles , roughness looks hard when Toutching on second is it Erection Problem, I get erection only when I jerk my penis, even that erection is possibly long enough and that erection is quite soft one and not so hard, i do not get Psychological Erection. Help
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012