Burns while urinating, line of red discharge, stomach cramps. On pills. What could this be?

Hi I'm 18 years old female, for about 2 weeks now I've had burning when I urinate and burning afterwards. I was given this powder to put in my drink and that seemed to work. However every now and again it burns to urinate. Today I wiped and there was a line of red discharge. I have been also feeling very tired and having stomach cramps. What could this be? ... About a month ago I was having thick brown discharge for about 4-5 days. I am on the pill. Thank you
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013