Burns to lower right leg, pain increased after sulfadiazine and Ibuprofen, constant seeping fluid. Is it normal ?

I received 2nd degree burns to my lower right leg (side and top, 3 different burn areas) due to a motorcycle tailpipe last Saturday. I went into the local Urgent Care last Sunday and the wounds were cleaned, burn cream applied and wrapped. I was sent home with prescription for sulfadiazine and Ibuprofen 800. Pain was very minimal at this time. Monday I returned as the pain was increased and there was red lines streaming from the side wound. I was then given a prescription for Bactrim along with Vicodin 5mg and told to return again on Wednesday. I was running a low grade fever on Tuesday and Wednesday so when I had my recheck on Wednesday they did some blood tests and WBC came back a little elevated but no sign of Staph Infection. Was told to continue with antibiotics, keep area clean and wrapped and continue taking Vicodin for pain management and return again on Friday for another recheck. Pain has been very intense since the Monday after the accident so am constantly on Vicodin every 4 hours to try to keep this under control. At recheck on Friday I was told that the healing looked good and was given a refill for my cream and Vicodin and told to do another recheck on Monday or Tuesday of this coming week. Today I have had constant seeping of a translucent yellow fluid from the wounds, is this normal or something to be concerned about?
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012