Burning while peeing and pain in clitoris. Started after protected sex. Had UTI. Remedy?

Hi, Okay, I had not had sex over a time period of eight months and last thursday (about a week or so ago) I did, protection was used, but ever since I have been having vagina problems. It was some extreme burning when I had to pee, but Ive noticed that it is more pain in my clit than anything... I can barely stand to pee... and it almost feels like I am having an orgasm if i press down on it after I pee... There is a little spotting every now and then , and I guess I should mention that I have had an Unrinary Tract Infection before.... I went with the guy to get tested and he is clean and so am I... Im 20 years old and I just want to know whats wrong with me before I pay a $600 doctor bill. Please help!!
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013
It seems that doing sex after long time and might be rough sex might be leading to bruises, injury to vaginal canal and other local part.
This might gave secondary infection on the part.
As you had urinary tract infection might have aggravated the condition.
Apply local antibiotic cream.
Go for one antibiotic medicine course after consulting your doctor.
Keep local hygiene clean, dry and airy.
Ok and take care.