Burning vagina, urge to urinate. Urinating small drops of red liquid. What could this be?

I m 15 years old female and about almost a week ago my period stopped. I was fine for a couple days, then all of a sudden, my vagina starts burning and it feels like I have to pee every other minute. When I go to the bathroom, I don t really pee, But A Couple little drops come out and it is a light lighy red and I thought it might be blood . I would just really love to know what is going on with my body, because this is very uncomfortable.
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013