Burning urination, red sores, itchy scrotum. No STD in urine sample

Hi i am a 23 year old male i have sex with three different women on a weekly basis its been like this for about a month or two recently it started to burn when i pee i went to the doctors they said they found no std in ny urine sample but i had red sores and the doctor said it looked like herpes the burning urination stoped but the red bumps stayed there slowly getting better but they grow when i have sex and when i masturbate the red bumps turn white and ashy looking can u tell me what i have+ oh yea and my scrotum itches...please help
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jan 2013