Burning urination, itching, yellow discharge, low hemoglobin

i am 35 year old female, married have 2 kids. before 8 month i had burning tendency while urine pass, consulted a doctor and in the urine cultural test small infection was there, the doctor said no problem. she checked vagina with spectrum but after a few minutes i had insufferable itching. I had sex with only my husband and i also trust my husband. After few days after taking the medicines it was cured. But after a few days my discharge shows yellow color suddenly my hemoglobin get very low and the burning started again.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013