Burning urination, frequent urination, no discharge. Treatment?

hello, well now i have been 6 monthes, i actually pee alot and its burning when i pee, its actually at the tip, i have no discharge or anything, i have the urine normal coz i did a urine test and they said i have nthng in it and that i just should rink alot of water. plus i think i have anal fissures and am now trying to deal with it with procto glyivenol cream. i realli pee alot and the burning sensation or what u call tingling ones are making me fed up realli tired and the tip sometimes hurts .... please i need help . what is the treatment for my burning pee ?? what shall i do ???
Asked On : Sun, 5 Aug 2012