Burning tongue, dry mouth, sore throat, rash under arm and back. Shifted house. Any ideas?

I have had something going on with my mouth and throat for 4 months now. Symptoms are: burning tongue (when I eat spicy or hot foods, which I normally love), dry mouth, the area behind my soft palate gets dried out and hurts when I swallow (the area of pain seems to switch from side to side), I often cough up big gobs of mucous and oddly this seems to temporarily alleviate the sore throat. I have had a rash and burning on my cheeks, but it is almost gone now. I have a rash under my arm and around to my back. It might be shingles, but does not seem as severe as pictures I've seen of shingles. I keep thinking I might have a fungal infection, allergies or shingles. Any ideas? BTW this started shortly after I moved to another state, causing great stress in my household. At first I thought it was all stress, but it isn't going away. I also am fatigued a lot. I am 63, female and normally quite healthy.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013