Burning sensation while urination, pain and bleeding. Treatment?

Hi, my name is Chrissy. I arrived home from work tonight with a burning sensation each time I pass urine, but now I am bleeding, I have the need to go to the toilet more than usual and if I don't go straight away as soon as there is the erge then I end up having an accident ....... but in the last hour I have been drinking lots and lots of water each time I pass urine... the pain is unbearable, I curl up on the floor tryin' to stop the pain then end up peeing myself with blood on the towel.... Question: If I drink as much water as I can tolerate will the burning and bleeding clear, flush through....???? also will it go away....??? My apologies, I do not own or have a credit card, I cannot proceed any further, but thank you anyway..
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013