Burning sensation while urinating, what can it be ?

This morning when i went to urinate it hurt, like a burning sensation,its only happend once havnt been again since, and im just worried, although it cant be an std coz me n my partner only have been with each other. what can it be? am i worrying for nothing? any1 had anything similar to this happen to them?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Dec 2009
Easy to fix it sucks though but not everything is a std... you probley have an uti which is an uninary tract biggy hurt like crap though... stop drinking soda or tea least until it is gone....drink clear colored straight cranberry juice (taste horrible) but it works... women get uti all the time but if it continues please go see a doctor ... the cranberry juice should help it within three to four days...