Burning sensation, throat feels blocked, vitamin B12 deficiency, acid reflux, stress, swollen tissue, have bad breath, tender gums. Help?

I am a 34 yr old healthy female! In November 2012 I strated feeling the sensation that my throat was closing up and had a burning sensation. I went to the doctor and was advised I had a vitamin b12 deficiency, immediately strated
taking a supplement every two weeks and was put on a acid reflux medication. This did not work and the problem continued I went to see a ear, nose and throat specialist who advised me I have swollen tissue due to acid reflux and stress and it should get better...I have had a scope and it has remained the same buy now I have in addition to the above I now have a white substance on the back of my tongue which bleeds and I have very tender gums where my wisdom teeth were plus very bad breathe? I use a mouth guard but that doesn't help, I also brush my teeth two times a day and floss with no bleeding.

Please help me

Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013