Burning sensation inside vagina, no usual bleeding or discharge. Could this be due to copper T?

Hello, About one month back i felt a little sensation inside my vagina ... so i consult a doctor she said some infection is there. she gave medicines and said if this infection persist then she will remove the Copper-T. Is is true that i might have gain the infection due to copper-T? She also said to have a pap-smear test. I feel burning sensation some sometimes inside vagina... but no unusual bleeding , or discharge ... So what should i do??? after listening pap smear i m much worried... please help me....
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013